Present address: Institut für Neurobiologie, Heinrich-Heine-Universität Düsseldorf, Universitätsstraße 1, Gebäude 26.02.00, 40225 Düsseldorf, Germany.
The slow afterhyperpolarization modulates high pH-induced changes in the excitability of rat CA1 pyramidal neurons
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2007
© 2007 The Authors
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 26, Issue 10, pages 2844–2856, November 2007
How to Cite
Kelly, T., Mann, M. and Church, J. (2007), The slow afterhyperpolarization modulates high pH-induced changes in the excitability of rat CA1 pyramidal neurons. European Journal of Neuroscience, 26: 2844–2856. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05903.x
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2007
- Received 25 March 2007, revised 8 August 2007, accepted 20 September 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!