Present address: Department of Neurology, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, 1300 Morris Park Avenue, Bronx, NY 10461, USA.
Mapping of Cbln1-like immunoreactivity in adult and developing mouse brain and its localization to the endolysosomal compartment of neurons
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2007
© 2007 The Authors
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 26, Issue 10, pages 2962–2978, November 2007
How to Cite
Wei, P., Smeyne, R. J., Bao, D., Parris, J. and Morgan, J. I. (2007), Mapping of Cbln1-like immunoreactivity in adult and developing mouse brain and its localization to the endolysosomal compartment of neurons. European Journal of Neuroscience, 26: 2962–2978. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05913.x
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2007
- Received 9 March 2007, revised 10 September 2007, accepted 27 September 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!