Present address: Center for Neuroscience and Cell Biology, Faculty of Medicine, University of Coimbra, 3004-504 Coimbra, Portugal
Evidence for a major role of endogenous fibroblast growth factor-2 in apoptotic cortex-induced subventricular zone cell proliferation
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 26, Issue 11, pages 3036–3042, December 2007
How to Cite
Agasse, F., Nicoleau, C., Petit, J., Jaber, M., Roger, M., Benzakour, O. and Coronas, V. (2007), Evidence for a major role of endogenous fibroblast growth factor-2 in apoptotic cortex-induced subventricular zone cell proliferation. European Journal of Neuroscience, 26: 3036–3042. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05915.x
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2007
- Received 2 May 2007, revised 26 September 2007, accepted 27 September 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!