Differential contribution of GABAergic and glycinergic components to inhibitory synaptic transmission in lamina II and laminae III–IV of the young rat spinal cord
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2007
© 2007 The Authors
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 26, Issue 10, pages 2940–2949, November 2007
How to Cite
Inquimbert, P., Rodeau, J.-L. and Schlichter, R. (2007), Differential contribution of GABAergic and glycinergic components to inhibitory synaptic transmission in lamina II and laminae III–IV of the young rat spinal cord. European Journal of Neuroscience, 26: 2940–2949. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05919.x
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2007
- Received 13 July 2007, revised 20 September 2007, accepted 28 September 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!