D4 receptor gene variation modulates activation of prefrontal cortex during working memory
Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2007
© 2007 The Authors
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 26, Issue 10, pages 2713–2718, November 2007
How to Cite
Herrmann, M.J., Walter, A., Schreppel, T., Ehlis, A.-C., Pauli, P., Lesch, K.-P. and Fallgatter, A.J. (2007), D4 receptor gene variation modulates activation of prefrontal cortex during working memory. European Journal of Neuroscience, 26: 2713–2718. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05921.x
- Issue online: 13 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2007
- Received 27 July 2007, revised 25 September 2007, accepted 28 September 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!