Present address: The Rowett Research Institute, Greenburn Road, Bucksburn, Aberdeen AB21 9SB, UK.
Daily torpor affects the molecular machinery of the circadian clock in Djungarian hamsters (Phodopus sungorus)
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2007
© 2007 The Authors
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 26, Issue 10, pages 2739–2746, November 2007
How to Cite
Herwig, A., Saboureau, M., Pevet, P. and Steinlechner, S. (2007), Daily torpor affects the molecular machinery of the circadian clock in Djungarian hamsters (Phodopus sungorus). European Journal of Neuroscience, 26: 2739–2746. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05927.x
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2007
- Received 13 March 2007, revised 3 September 2007, accepted 2 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!