Developmental emergence of transient and persistent hippocampal events and oscillations and their association with infant seizure susceptibility
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2007
© 2007 The Authors
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 26, Issue 10, pages 2719–2730, November 2007
How to Cite
Mohns, E. J., Karlsson, K. Æ. and Blumberg, M. S. (2007), Developmental emergence of transient and persistent hippocampal events and oscillations and their association with infant seizure susceptibility. European Journal of Neuroscience, 26: 2719–2730. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05928.x
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2007
- Received 25 July 2007, revised 1 October 2007, accepted 3 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!