Cortical responses to object size-dependent spectral interference patterns in echolocating bats
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2007
© 2007 The Authors
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 26, Issue 10, pages 2747–2755, November 2007
How to Cite
Firzlaff, U. and Schuller, G. (2007), Cortical responses to object size-dependent spectral interference patterns in echolocating bats. European Journal of Neuroscience, 26: 2747–2755. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05930.x
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2007
- Received 21 June 2007, revised 19 September 2007, accepted 5 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!