General and outcome-specific forms of Pavlovian-instrumental transfer: the effect of shifts in motivational state and inactivation of the ventral tegmental area
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 26, Issue 11, pages 3141–3149, December 2007
How to Cite
Corbit, L. H., Janak, P. H. and Balleine, B. W. (2007), General and outcome-specific forms of Pavlovian-instrumental transfer: the effect of shifts in motivational state and inactivation of the ventral tegmental area. European Journal of Neuroscience, 26: 3141–3149. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05934.x
- Issue online: 16 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2007
- Received 25 July 2007, revised 1 October 2007, accepted 8 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!