Adenosine A1 receptor-mediated inhibition of dopamine release from rat striatal slices is modulated by D1 dopamine receptors
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 26, Issue 12, pages 3421–3428, December 2007
How to Cite
O'Neill, C., Nolan, B. J., Macari, A., O'Boyle, K. M. and O'Connor, J. J. (2007), Adenosine A1 receptor-mediated inhibition of dopamine release from rat striatal slices is modulated by D1 dopamine receptors. European Journal of Neuroscience, 26: 3421–3428. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05953.x
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2007
- Received 18 June 2007, revised 10 October 2007, accepted 18 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!