A potential role for calcium / calmodulin-dependent protein kinase-related peptide in neuronal apoptosis: in vivo and in vitro evidence
Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 26, Issue 12, pages 3411–3420, December 2007
How to Cite
Schenk, G. J., Engels, B., Zhang, Y.-P., Fitzsimons, C. P., Schouten, T., Kruidering, M., Ron de Kloet, E. and Vreugdenhil, E. (2007), A potential role for calcium / calmodulin-dependent protein kinase-related peptide in neuronal apoptosis: in vivo and in vitro evidence. European Journal of Neuroscience, 26: 3411–3420. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05956.x
- Issue online: 4 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2007
- Received 9 August 2007, revised 22 October 2007, accepted 23 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!