Present address: School of Veterinary Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania, USA.
Basolateral amygdala inactivation by muscimol, but not ERK/MAPK inhibition, impairs the use of reward expectancies during working memory
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 26, Issue 12, pages 3645–3651, December 2007
How to Cite
Savage, L. M., Koch, A. D. and Ramirez, D. R. (2007), Basolateral amygdala inactivation by muscimol, but not ERK/MAPK inhibition, impairs the use of reward expectancies during working memory. European Journal of Neuroscience, 26: 3645–3651. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05959.x
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2007
- Received 27 June 2007, revised 10 September 2007, accepted 24 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!