Role of the amygdaloid cholecystokinin (CCK)/gastrin-2 receptors and terminal networks in the modulation of anxiety in the rat. Effects of CCK-4 and CCK-8S on anxiety-like behaviour and [3H]GABA release
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 26, Issue 12, pages 3614–3630, December 2007
How to Cite
Pérez de la Mora, M., Hernández-Gómez, A. M., Arizmendi-García, Y., Jacobsen, K. X., Lara-García, D., Flores-Gracia, C., Crespo-Ramírez, M., Gallegos-Cari, A., Nuche-Bricaire, A. and Fuxe, K. (2007), Role of the amygdaloid cholecystokinin (CCK)/gastrin-2 receptors and terminal networks in the modulation of anxiety in the rat. Effects of CCK-4 and CCK-8S on anxiety-like behaviour and [3H]GABA release. European Journal of Neuroscience, 26: 3614–3630. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05963.x
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2007
- Received 1 March 2007, revised 24 October 2007, accepted 29 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!