Short light–dark cycles affect sleep in mice
Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 26, Issue 12, pages 3518–3523, December 2007
How to Cite
Deboer, T., Ruijgrok, G. and Meijer, J. H. (2007), Short light–dark cycles affect sleep in mice. European Journal of Neuroscience, 26: 3518–3523. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05964.x
- Issue online: 4 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2007
- Received 15 March 2007, revised 25 October 2007, accepted 29 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!