Complement activation contributes to leukocyte recruitment and neuropathic pain following peripheral nerve injury in rats
Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 26, Issue 12, pages 3486–3500, December 2007
How to Cite
Li, M., Peake, P. W., Charlesworth, J. A., Tracey, D. J. and Moalem-Taylor, G. (2007), Complement activation contributes to leukocyte recruitment and neuropathic pain following peripheral nerve injury in rats. European Journal of Neuroscience, 26: 3486–3500. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05971.x
- Issue online: 4 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2007
- Received 4 September 2007, revised 17 October 2007, accepted 30 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!