Present address: Behavioral Neuroscience Branch, Intramural Research Program, National Institute on Drug Abuse, National Institutes of Health, Baltimore, MD 21224, USA.
Novel neurons in ventral tegmental area fire selectively during the active phase of the diurnal cycle
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2008
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 408–422, January 2008
How to Cite
Luo, A. H., Georges, F. E. and Aston-Jones, G. S. (2008), Novel neurons in ventral tegmental area fire selectively during the active phase of the diurnal cycle. European Journal of Neuroscience, 27: 408–422. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05985.x
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2008
- Received 10 May 2007, revised 3 November 2007, accepted 9 November 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!