Present address: Lund University, Department of Clinical Sciences, Malmö, CRC, Bldg. 91, Fl. 11, Entrance 72, UMAS, SE-205 02 Malmö, Sweden.
Spatiotemporal loss of K+ transport proteins in the developing cochlear lateral wall of guinea pigs with hereditary deafness
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 145–154, January 2008
How to Cite
Jin, Z., Ulfendahl, M. and Järlebark, L. (2008), Spatiotemporal loss of K+ transport proteins in the developing cochlear lateral wall of guinea pigs with hereditary deafness. European Journal of Neuroscience, 27: 145–154. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05994.x
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2007
- Received 2 April 2007, revised 30 October 2007, accepted 15 November 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!