Present address: UMR 5091 CNRS-Université de Bordeaux, Bordeaux 2, France
The glutamate receptor 2 subunit controls post-synaptic density complexity and spine shape in the dentate gyrus
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2008
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 315–325, January 2008
How to Cite
Medvedev, N. I., Rodríguez-Arellano, J. J., Popov, V. I., Davies, H. A., Tigaret, C. M., Schoepfer, R. and Stewart, M. G. (2008), The glutamate receptor 2 subunit controls post-synaptic density complexity and spine shape in the dentate gyrus. European Journal of Neuroscience, 27: 315–325. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.06005.x
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2008
- Received 27 July 2007, revised 19 October 2007, accepted 20 November 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!