Present address: Brain Research Institute, Winterthurerstrasse 190, CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland.
Lamina-specific restoration of serotonergic projections after Nogo-A antibody treatment of spinal cord injury in rats
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2008
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 326–333, January 2008
How to Cite
Müllner, A., Gonzenbach, R. R., Weinmann, O., Schnell, L., Liebscher, T. and Schwab, M. E. (2008), Lamina-specific restoration of serotonergic projections after Nogo-A antibody treatment of spinal cord injury in rats. European Journal of Neuroscience, 27: 326–333. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.06006.x
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2008
- Received 26 February 2007, revised 19 October 2007, accepted 21 November 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!