LF and ML contributed equally to this study.
Interaction of visual hemifield and body view in biological motion perception
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2008
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 514–522, January 2008
How to Cite
De Lussanet, M. H. E., Fadiga, L., Michels, L., Seitz, R. J., Kleiser, R. and Lappe, M. (2008), Interaction of visual hemifield and body view in biological motion perception. European Journal of Neuroscience, 27: 514–522. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.06009.x
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2008
- Received 8 January 2007, revised 15 November 2007, accepted 21 November 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!