Depolarization promotes GAD 65-mediated GABA synthesis by a post-translational mechanism in neural stem cell-derived neurons
Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2008
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 269–283, January 2008
How to Cite
Gakhar-Koppole, N., Bengtson, C. P., Parlato, R., Horsch, K., Eckstein, V. and Ciccolini, F. (2008), Depolarization promotes GAD 65-mediated GABA synthesis by a post-translational mechanism in neural stem cell-derived neurons. European Journal of Neuroscience, 27: 269–283. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.06020.x
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2008
- Received 1 June 2007, revised 1 November 2007, accepted 27 November 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!