Present address: MRC Anatomical Neuropharmacology Unit, University of Oxford, Oxford OX1 3TH, UK.
Projections from basal forebrain to prefrontal cortex comprise cholinergic, GABAergic and glutamatergic inputs to pyramidal cells or interneurons
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2008
© The Authors (2008)
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 654–670, February 2008
How to Cite
Henny, P. and Jones, B. E. (2008), Projections from basal forebrain to prefrontal cortex comprise cholinergic, GABAergic and glutamatergic inputs to pyramidal cells or interneurons. European Journal of Neuroscience, 27: 654–670. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2008.06029.x
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2008
- Received 5 June 2007, revised 29 November 2007, accepted 3 December 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!