Transient receptor potential A1 mediates an osmotically activated ion channel
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2008
© The Authors (2008)
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 605–611, February 2008
How to Cite
Zhang, X.-F., Chen, J., Faltynek, C. R., Moreland, R. B. and Neelands, T. R. (2008), Transient receptor potential A1 mediates an osmotically activated ion channel. European Journal of Neuroscience, 27: 605–611. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2008.06030.x
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2008
- Received 24 May 2007, revised 26 November 2007, accepted 2 December 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!