E.-M.H. and M.A.G. contributed equally to this work.
Neonatal inflammation produces selective behavioural deficits and alters N-methyl-d-aspartate receptor subunit mRNA in the adult rat brain
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2008
© The Authors (2008)
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 644–653, February 2008
How to Cite
Harré, E.-M., Galic, M. A., Mouihate, A., Noorbakhsh, F. and Pittman, Q. J. (2008), Neonatal inflammation produces selective behavioural deficits and alters N-methyl-d-aspartate receptor subunit mRNA in the adult rat brain. European Journal of Neuroscience, 27: 644–653. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2008.06031.x
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2008
- Received 11 September 2007, revised 20 November 2007, accepted 3 December 2007
Vol. 27, Issue 8, 2210, Version of Record online: 11 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!