C.C. and V.M.A. contributed equally to this work.
Differential electrophysiological properties of dopamine D1 and D2 receptor-containing striatal medium-sized spiny neurons
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2008
© The Authors (2008)
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 671–682, February 2008
How to Cite
Cepeda, C., André, V. M., Yamazaki, I., Wu, N., Kleiman-Weiner, M. and Levine, M. S. (2008), Differential electrophysiological properties of dopamine D1 and D2 receptor-containing striatal medium-sized spiny neurons. European Journal of Neuroscience, 27: 671–682. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2008.06038.x
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2008
- Received 30 August 2007, revised 19 November 2007, accepted 6 December 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!