E.B. and M.E.A. contributed equally to this work.
Altered presymptomatic AMPA and cannabinoid receptor trafficking in motor neurons of ALS model mice: implications for excitotoxicity
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2008
© The Authors (2008)
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 572–579, February 2008
How to Cite
Zhao, P., Ignacio, S., Beattie, E. C. and Abood, M. E. (2008), Altered presymptomatic AMPA and cannabinoid receptor trafficking in motor neurons of ALS model mice: implications for excitotoxicity. European Journal of Neuroscience, 27: 572–579. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2008.06041.x
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2008
- Received 31 May 2007, revised 7 December 2007, accepted 10 December 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!