Effects of centrifugal pathways on responses of cochlear nucleus neurons to signals in noise
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2008
© The Authors (2008)
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 702–714, February 2008
How to Cite
Mulders, W. H. A. M., Seluakumaran, K. and Robertson, D. (2008), Effects of centrifugal pathways on responses of cochlear nucleus neurons to signals in noise. European Journal of Neuroscience, 27: 702–714. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2008.06046.x
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2008
- Received 25 September 2007, revised 10 December 2007, accepted 11 December 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!