Professor Sabine M. Grüsser-Sinopoli passed away suddenly and unexpectedly on January 30th 2008 at the age of 43. Despite her short career. she had a major impact on the field of addiction research. we will remember her as a great scientist and a good friend.
Psychophysiological responses to drug-associated stimuli in chronic heavy cannabis use
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2008
© The Authors(2008)
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 976–983, February 2008
How to Cite
Wölfling, K., Flor, H. and Grüsser, S. M. (2008), Psychophysiological responses to drug-associated stimuli in chronic heavy cannabis use. European Journal of Neuroscience, 27: 976–983. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2008.06051.x
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2008
- Received 26 June 2007, revised 12 December 2007, accepted 14 December 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!