Present address: Rudolf Magnus Institute of Neuroscience, Utrecht, The Netherlands.
Opposite actions of hypothalamic vasopressin on circadian corticosterone rhythm in nocturnal versus diurnal species
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2008
© The Authors(2008)
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 818–827, February 2008
How to Cite
Kalsbeek, A., Verhagen, L. A.W., Schalij, I., Foppen, E., Saboureau, M., Bothorel, B., Buijs, R. M. and Pévet, P. (2008), Opposite actions of hypothalamic vasopressin on circadian corticosterone rhythm in nocturnal versus diurnal species. European Journal of Neuroscience, 27: 818–827. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2008.06057.x
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2008
- Received 19 September 2007, revised 3 December 2007, accepted 19 December 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!