J.B. and G.B. contributed equally to this work.
Doublecortin as a marker of adult neuroplasticity in the canary song control nucleus HVC
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2008
© The Authors(2008)
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 801–817, February 2008
How to Cite
Balthazart, J., Boseret, G., Konkle, A. T. M., Hurley, L. L. and Ball, G. F. (2008), Doublecortin as a marker of adult neuroplasticity in the canary song control nucleus HVC. European Journal of Neuroscience, 27: 801–817. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2008.06059.x
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2008
- Received 25 October 2007, revised 17 December 2007, accepted 19 December 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!