SATB2 interacts with chromatin-remodeling molecules in differentiating cortical neurons
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2008
© The Authors(2008)
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 865–873, February 2008
How to Cite
Gyorgy, A. B., Szemes, M., De Juan Romero, C., Tarabykin, V. and Agoston, D. V. (2008), SATB2 interacts with chromatin-remodeling molecules in differentiating cortical neurons. European Journal of Neuroscience, 27: 865–873. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2008.06061.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2008
- Received 24 November 2006, revised 18 December 2007, accepted 21 December 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!