F.W. and T.M. contributed equally to this work.
Effects of FAK ablation on cerebellar foliation, Bergmann glia positioning and climbing fiber territory on Purkinje cells
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2008
© The Authors(2008)
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 836–854, February 2008
How to Cite
Watanabe, F., Miyazaki, T., Takeuchi, T., Fukaya, M., Nomura, T., Noguchi, S., Mori, H., Sakimura, K., Watanabe, M. and Mishina, M. (2008), Effects of FAK ablation on cerebellar foliation, Bergmann glia positioning and climbing fiber territory on Purkinje cells. European Journal of Neuroscience, 27: 836–854. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2008.06069.x
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2008
- Received 15 October 2007, revised 18 December 2007, accepted 20 December 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!