Acetylcholine-induced seizure-like activity and modified cholinergic gene expression in chronically epileptic rats
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2008
© The Authors(2008)
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 965–975, February 2008
How to Cite
Zimmerman, G., Njunting, M., Ivens, S., Tolner, E., Behrens, C. J., Gross, M., Soreq, H., Heinemann, U. and Friedman, A. (2008), Acetylcholine-induced seizure-like activity and modified cholinergic gene expression in chronically epileptic rats. European Journal of Neuroscience, 27: 965–975. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2008.06070.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2008
- Received 26 August 2007, accepted 23 December 2007
Vol. 28, Issue 2, 418, Article first published online: 15 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!