Impact of sex and hormones on new cells in the developing rat hippocampus: a novel source of sex dimorphism?
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2008
© The Authors(2008)
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 791–800, February 2008
How to Cite
Zhang, J.-M., Konkle, A. T. M., Zup, S. L. and McCarthy, M. M. (2008), Impact of sex and hormones on new cells in the developing rat hippocampus: a novel source of sex dimorphism?. European Journal of Neuroscience, 27: 791–800. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2008.06073.x
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2008
- Received 9 July 2007, revised 22 December 2007, accepted 2 January 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!