Neonatal maternal separation and enhancement of the inspiratory (phrenic) response to hypoxia in adult rats: disruption of GABAergic neurotransmission in the nucleus tractus solitarius
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2008
© The Authors(2008)
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 1174–1188, March 2008
How to Cite
Kinkead, R., Balon, N., Genest, S.-E., Gulemetova, R., Laforest, S. and Drolet, G. (2008), Neonatal maternal separation and enhancement of the inspiratory (phrenic) response to hypoxia in adult rats: disruption of GABAergic neurotransmission in the nucleus tractus solitarius. European Journal of Neuroscience, 27: 1174–1188. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2008.06082.x
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2008
- Received 7 November 2007, revised 31 December 2007, accepted 7 January 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!