Neural encoding of auditory temporal context in a songbird basal ganglia nucleus, and its independence of birds' song experience
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2008
© The Authors(2008)
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 1231–1244, March 2008
How to Cite
Kojima, S. and Doupe, A. J. (2008), Neural encoding of auditory temporal context in a songbird basal ganglia nucleus, and its independence of birds' song experience. European Journal of Neuroscience, 27: 1231–1244. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2008.06083.x
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2008
- Received 17 August 2007, revised 21 November 2007, accepted 9 January 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!