T.H. and T.F.G. contributed equally to this study.
Autophagic-lysosomal perturbation enhances tau aggregation in transfectants with induced wild-type tau expression
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2008
© The Authors(2008)
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 1119–1130, March 2008
How to Cite
Hamano, T., Gendron, T. F., Causevic, E., Yen, S.-H., Lin, W.-L., Isidoro, C., DeTure, M. and Ko, L.-w. (2008), Autophagic-lysosomal perturbation enhances tau aggregation in transfectants with induced wild-type tau expression. European Journal of Neuroscience, 27: 1119–1130. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2008.06084.x
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2008
- Received 28 August 2007, revised 19 December 2007, accepted 9 January 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!