Cytoplasmic calcium mediates oxidative damage in an excitotoxic /energetic deficit synergic model in rats
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2008
© The Authors(2008)
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 1075–1085, March 2008
How to Cite
Pérez-De La Cruz, V., Konigsberg, M., Pedraza-Chaverri, J., Herrera-Mundo, N., Díaz-Muñoz, M., Morán, J., Fortoul-van der Goes, T., Rondán-Zárate, A., Maldonado, P. D., Ali, S. F. and Santamaría, A. (2008), Cytoplasmic calcium mediates oxidative damage in an excitotoxic /energetic deficit synergic model in rats. European Journal of Neuroscience, 27: 1075–1085. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2008.06088.x
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2008
- Received 25 October 2007, revised 1 January 2008, accepted 9 January 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!