Present address: Department of Neurology, University Hospital Cologne, Kerpener Str. 62, D-50924 Cologne, Germany
Processing of sound location in human cortex
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2008
© The Authors(2008)
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 1261–1270, March 2008
How to Cite
Lewald, J., Riederer, K. A. J., Lentz, T. and Meister, I. G. (2008), Processing of sound location in human cortex. European Journal of Neuroscience, 27: 1261–1270. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2008.06094.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2008
- Received 11 July 2007, revised 20 December 2007, accepted 14 January 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!