Present address: Laboratoire de Neuroscience Sensorielles, Comportement, Cognition, Université Lyon 1, 50 Avenue Tony Garnier, F-69007 Lyon, France.
Noradrenergic modulation in the olfactory bulb influences spontaneous and reward-motivated discrimination, but not the formation of habituation memory
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2008
© The Authors(2008)
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 1210–1219, March 2008
How to Cite
Mandairon, N., Peace, S., Karnow, A., Kim, J., Ennis, M. and Linster, C. (2008), Noradrenergic modulation in the olfactory bulb influences spontaneous and reward-motivated discrimination, but not the formation of habituation memory. European Journal of Neuroscience, 27: 1210–1219. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2008.06101.x
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2008
- Received 24 October 2007, revised 13 December 2007, accepted 16 January 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!