Mushroom bodies modulate salience-based selective fixation behavior in Drosophila
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2008
© The Authors (2008)
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 1441–1451, March 2008
How to Cite
Xi, W., Peng, Y., Guo, J., Ye, Y., Zhang, K., Yu, F. and Guo, A. (2008), Mushroom bodies modulate salience-based selective fixation behavior in Drosophila. European Journal of Neuroscience, 27: 1441–1451. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2008.06114.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2008
- Received 20 August 2007, revised 23 January 2008, accepted 27 January 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!