Electroconvulsive seizure restores neurogenesis and hippocampus-dependent fear memory after disruption by irradiation
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2008
© The Authors (2008)
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 1485–1493, March 2008
How to Cite
Warner-Schmidt, J. L., Madsen, T. M. and Duman, R. S. (2008), Electroconvulsive seizure restores neurogenesis and hippocampus-dependent fear memory after disruption by irradiation. European Journal of Neuroscience, 27: 1485–1493. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2008.06118.x
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2008
- Received 16 July 2007, revised 29 January 2008, accepted 30 January 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!