Ammonium alters creatine transport and synthesis in a 3D culture of developing brain cells, resulting in secondary cerebral creatine deficiency
Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2008
© The Authors (2008)
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 27, Issue 7, pages 1673–1685, April 2008
How to Cite
Braissant, O., Cagnon, L., Monnet-Tschudi, F., Speer, O., Wallimann, T., Honegger, P. and Henry, H. (2008), Ammonium alters creatine transport and synthesis in a 3D culture of developing brain cells, resulting in secondary cerebral creatine deficiency. European Journal of Neuroscience, 27: 1673–1685. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2008.06126.x
- Issue online: 31 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2008
- Received 14 August 2007, revised 1 February 2008, accepted 4 February 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!