The effects of running and of inhibiting adult neurogenesis on learning and memory in rats
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2008
© The Authors (2008)
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 1494–1502, March 2008
How to Cite
Wojtowicz, J. M., Askew, M. L. and Winocur, G. (2008), The effects of running and of inhibiting adult neurogenesis on learning and memory in rats. European Journal of Neuroscience, 27: 1494–1502. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2008.06128.x
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2008
- Received 20 November 2007,revised 5 January 2008,accepted 2 February 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!