Present address: Stanford University, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioural Sciences, 701B Welch Road, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA.
Sleep architecture of the melanin-concentrating hormone receptor 1-knockout mice
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2008
© The Authors (2008)
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 27, Issue 7, pages 1793–1800, April 2008
How to Cite
Adamantidis, A., Salvert, D., Goutagny, R., Lakaye, B., Gervasoni, D., Grisar, T., Luppi, P.-H. and Fort, P. (2008), Sleep architecture of the melanin-concentrating hormone receptor 1-knockout mice. European Journal of Neuroscience, 27: 1793–1800. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2008.06129.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2008
- Received 27 November 2007, revised 30 January 2008, accepted 4 February 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!