Learning-related changes in reward expectancy are reflected in the feedback-related negativity
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2008
© The Authors (2008)
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 27, Issue 7, pages 1823–1835, April 2008
How to Cite
Bellebaum, C. and Daum, I. (2008), Learning-related changes in reward expectancy are reflected in the feedback-related negativity. European Journal of Neuroscience, 27: 1823–1835. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2008.06138.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2008
- Received 18 October 2007, revised 1 February 2008, accepted 7 February 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!