Obstacle stepping involves spinal anticipatory activity associated with quadrupedal limb coordination
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2008
© The Authors (2008)
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 27, Issue 7, pages 1867–1875, April 2008
How to Cite
Michel, J., Van Hedel, H. J. A. and Dietz, V. (2008), Obstacle stepping involves spinal anticipatory activity associated with quadrupedal limb coordination. European Journal of Neuroscience, 27: 1867–1875. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2008.06145.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2008
- Received 15 October 2007, revised 31 January 2008, accepted 11 February 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!