Neurotoxic and neurotrophic roles of proNGF and the receptor sortilin in the adult and ageing nervous system
Article first published online: 11 APR 2008
© The Authors (2008). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 27, Issue 8, pages 2103–2114, April 2008
How to Cite
Al-Shawi, R., Hafner, A., Olson, J., Chun, S., Raza, S., Thrasivoulou, C., Lovestone, S., Killick, R., Simons, P. and Cowen, T. (2008), Neurotoxic and neurotrophic roles of proNGF and the receptor sortilin in the adult and ageing nervous system. European Journal of Neuroscience, 27: 2103–2114. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2008.06152.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2008
- Received 3 April 2007, revised 29 January 2008, accepted 7 February 2008
Vol. 28, Issue 9, 1940, Article first published online: 27 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!