Present address: INSERM UMRS - 592, Institut de la Vision, 17 rue Moreau, 75012 Paris, France
Treatment of epilepsy: the GABA-transaminase inhibitor, vigabatrin, induces neuronal plasticity in the mouse retina
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2008
© The Authors (2008). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 27, Issue 8, pages 2177–2187, April 2008
How to Cite
Wang, Q.-P., Jammoul, F., Duboc, A., Gong, J., Simonutti, M., Dubus, E., Craft, C. M., Ye, W., Sahel, J. A. and Picaud, S. (2008), Treatment of epilepsy: the GABA-transaminase inhibitor, vigabatrin, induces neuronal plasticity in the mouse retina. European Journal of Neuroscience, 27: 2177–2187. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2008.06175.x
- Issue online: 11 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2008
- Received 17 July 2007, revised 16 February 2008, accepted 26 February 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!