Disentangling neural structures for processing of high- and low-speed visual motion
Article first published online: 25 APR 2008
© The Authors (2008). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 27, Issue 9, pages 2341–2353, May 2008
How to Cite
Lorteije, J. A. M., Van Wezel, R. J. A. and Van Der Smagt, M. J. (2008), Disentangling neural structures for processing of high- and low-speed visual motion. European Journal of Neuroscience, 27: 2341–2353. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2008.06193.x
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2008
- Received 28 June 2007, revised 13 February 2008, accepted 6 March 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!